OliveJoy Spring 2023 Workshop
Date: Saturday 4th March 2023
Location: West Sussex, UK
This limited-space friendly workshop offers the opportunity to capture a genuine couple (no actors involved!). Learn the skills of capturing perfect moments and boost your photography portfolio with your very own set of pictures from the workshop.
This course is for Beginners and Intermediate photographers looking to develop their skills further or expand their portfolio.
Out of stock
I totally know how it feels starting out as a photographer and desperately wanting to practice and build up a great portfolio of images to kick start your business!
You might have been taking photos for a while and just feel you’re needing a confidence boost and some awesome photos to freshen up your portfolio…
Wether you’re right at the beginning of your photography journey or if you’ve been capturing love stories for a while now, this limited-space and friendly workshop offers a perfect opportunity to capture a genuine couple (no actors involved!) on a Spring afternoon at a gorgeous wedding venue in West Sussex (exact location available upon request). Learn the skills of capturing loved up and authentic moments and boost your skills, confidence and photography portfolio with your very own set of pictures from the workshop. You’ll also get a few photos of yourself too which you can use on your socials and website!
This course is for beginners or intermediate photographers looking to develop their skills further or expand their portfolio.
- Real life bride & groom photoshoot
- Award Winning Wedding Venue in Worthing, West Sussex
- Insight and creative ideas in directing couple portraits
- A photo of you capturing the couple for your website/social media (shot by Olive Joy Photography)
- A headshot on location (shot by Olive Joy Photography)
- A set of images taken by yourself that you can edit and use to your hearts content
- Class of Summer 23 WhatsApp Group for networking, support and sharing creativity
- A working and charged digital SLR camera (or film camera if that’s your jam!) – don’t forget a memory card!
- The ability to edit the photos you shoot in your own style
- Enthusiasm to learn and make new friends!
Online offer of £200
- The exact location of the workshop along with a gallery of photo inspiration will be provided to you via email or WhatsApp upon booking – please ensure you provide a valid mobile number when placing a booking (and ensure you have WhatsApp installed!).
- The date of the workshop will be fixed to the specified date and cannot be moved. In the event that the weather does not permit the workshop to proceed, we will get creative with locations or postpone to a future date.
- The workshop will begin at the specified time. For this reason, we cannot wait for you if you arrive late or without the appropriate equipment (just your camera, fully charged with memory cards!).
- We may be capturing some BTS for future use, by booking you are acknowledging this and giving your consent for this footage to be used by the other photographers and Olive Joy Photography.
- If you are unable to attend the event, we cannot offer a refund due to the nature of setting up the workshop – however we can transfer your booking to the next workshop.
- If you do share your photos from the workshop on social media, please tag or mention Olive Joy Photography and the couple we have photographed (their handles will be shared via the WhatsApp chat).